Bio Bags are made from cornstarch, these bags help to eliminate regular plastic bags from our environment. When disposed, Bio Bags will biodegrade as naturally as food scraps, leaving no harmful residue. No Polyethylene is used in the production of this product.
BioBags bags are GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) free, certified for use in organic agriculture. The Bio Bags shopping bags are available in five different types:
1) 7 Gallon T-shirt Handle Bag, 16.1" x 22", 0.68 mil, 25 bags per roll, 16 rolls per case, 126 cases per pallet.
2) 10 Gallon Shopping Bag, 17.7" x 22.8", 0.96 mil, 50 bags per bundle, 500 bags per case, 58 cases per pallet.
3) 7 Gallon Shopping Bag, 16.1" x 19.7", 0.80 mil, 50 bags per bundle, 500 bags per case, 102 cases per pallet
4) Griphole Bag, 9.8" x 13.4", 0.96 mil, 100 bags per bundle, 10 bundles per case, 68 cases per pallet.
5) Produce Bag, 11" wide x 17" long, 0.72 mil. thick, 500 bags per bundle, 4 bundles per case, 48 cases per pallet.
BioBag Detail and Overview: 1). 100% biodegradable and compostable 2). No polyethylene is used in the production process. 3). Naturally, bags made from corn instead of polyethylene is a major advance in environmental technology. 4). Only GMO free certified corn is used. 5). Soy-based inks and dyes are CEN certified for restricted use of heavy metals. 6). DEBIO certified for use in organic agriculture. 7). Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 specification. Meets California SB 1749 requirements. 8). Shelf stable, just like paper plates or paper towels. There are no chemical additives to enhance decomposition. The bags biodegrade naturally when expose to the earth's elements and micro-organisms in the soil. 9). They "breathe", which allows heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This feature reduces bacterial build-up of collected waste, thus reducing odor. 10). Will decompose in a controlled composting environment in 10-45 days, leaving no harmful residues behind.